Text us at 79680 for real-time account information on your phone.
Sign up for text banking in the Mobile Banking Center located on your Internet Banking dashboard. Once enrolled, text us at 79680 and we will respond with the information you requested. Just use any of the codes below.
- B – Receive your account balances.
- H – Get your transaction history for a particular account (will require you to choose an account).
- L – Receive the My Bank Mobile banking link for your smart phone.
- R – Request an activation code for reactivation of the Mobile Web.
- C – Receive a text with a list of these commands.
- HE or HELP – Get additional service information.
- S or STOP – Turn off text banking. If you do this and wish to turn it back on, you will need to re-enroll your phone.
- Personal Internet Banking
- Personal Mobile Banking
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- PayPal Integration
- BaZing with YouFirst
- Card Controls & Alerts
- Mobile Payments
For your business
Download for Apple iPhone
Download for Apple iPad
Download for Android
Download for Android Tablets
We are dedicated to giving you a powerful (and powerfully secure) experience online, every time.
* To text First United, you must first be enrolled in First United's Text Banking. You can do so within Personal Internet Banking. If you have questions, contact our Customer Care Center at 1-888-692-2654.
For text messaging, supported carriers include, but are not limited to: AT&T, T-Mobile ®, U.S. Cellular ®, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS, Cricket.
Message and data rates may apply depending on your contract with your cellular provider. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. One text message per query.