eStatements & Online Documents
Sure, eStatements and other online documents (like tax notices) are greener. But that’s not the only way they’re better than traditional paper documents. Your First United online document notification arrives in your email inbox the moment it’s ready–days faster than traditional mailed documents. So you get your information in a more secure, faster and archived format.
- No paper, no clutter and less waste
- 24/7 access to documents and statements
- Available using Personal or Business Internet & Mobile Banking
- Review past statements up to 7 yrs (Internet Banking), 3 yrs (Mobile Banking)
- Download and store your files on your personal computer
- Reduce your risk of identity theft
- Personal Internet Banking
- Personal Mobile Banking
- Personal Finance
- Trust (PAL) Mobile App
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- PayPal Integration
- BaZing with YouFirst
- Card Controls & Alerts
- Mobile Payments
For your business
Ready to start?
You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to view statements, notices or tax forms online using your computer or mobile phone. Click here to complete the Internet Banking enrollment form.
If you are already enrolled or just completed the Internet Banking enrollment, simply login to your account to find the Documents option in the top menu. This feature will allow you to add or modify all of your document delivery preferences.
- Choose a delivery method of Online or Paper for each account and each document type.
- Be sure to review and acknowledge the Statement Service Agreement and Disclosure.
- Submit your preferences and enjoy viewing your statements and documents on your computer or mobile phone!
View our printable getting started guide.
Pay Bills Faster
Learn more about Bill Pay.
We are dedicated to giving you a powerful (and powerfully secure) experience online, every time.
The Download Banking Transactions page is used to download banking transactions to your local computer for use in other applications, such as Quicken®, Microsoft® Money, or Microsoft® Excel.
You can access the Download Banking Transactions page by clicking Download Banking Transactions on the Accounts menu.
- Click the “All” Menu icon to access all Personal Internet Banking options.
- Choose the “Transactions” option from this menu to expand the available Transaction options.
- Click “Download” from the Transactions menu.
- Select the account for which you want to download transactions.
- Enter a “from” date and a “to” date to specify the date range of the transactions you want to download.
- Select the file format type you want the transactions to be downloaded into.
- Quicken® Software. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file.
- Microsoft Money. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file. Microsoft Money is not available for Mac users.
- QIF. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a Quicken-format file. Quicken-format files (.QIF) cannot be used to import information into Quicken 2005.
- CSV. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a comma separated values file format for use in spreadsheet programs. For PC users, the comma separated values file format can be used with any spreadsheet program. For Mac users, this file format can only be used with Microsoft Excel.
- Click Download transactions.