Are you ready to once and for all be done with the monthly check-writing ritual called “paying the bills?” Through Bill Pay from First United, you can make one time or recurring payments for your utilities, your mortgage and much more. Set up is fast and easy. There is no postage, no hassle, and you will enjoy just a little extra free time every month.
- Free for Internet Banking users
- Bills are paid directly from your checking account
- Pay almost anyone, from the paper carrier to your auto loan
- One time or recurring payments that go out when you want
- Personal Internet Banking
- Personal Mobile Banking
- Trust (PAL) Mobile App
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- PayPal Integration
- BaZing with YouFirst
- Card Controls & Alerts
- Mobile Payments
For your business
We are dedicated to giving you a powerful (and powerfully secure) experience online, every time.
* Fees apply. Pricing for Expedited Payments is $4.99 for electronic payments and $19.99 for overnight checks. Read the Expedited Payment Terms & Conditions for Consumers or Expedited Payment Terms & Conditions for Businesses.
The Download Banking Transactions page is used to download banking transactions to your local computer for use in other applications, such as Quicken®, Microsoft® Money, or Microsoft® Excel.
You can access the Download Banking Transactions page by clicking Download Banking Transactions on the Accounts menu.
- Click the “All” Menu icon to access all Personal Internet Banking options.
- Choose the “Transactions” option from this menu to expand the available Transaction options.
- Click “Download” from the Transactions menu.
- Select the account for which you want to download transactions.
- Enter a “from” date and a “to” date to specify the date range of the transactions you want to download.
- Select the file format type you want the transactions to be downloaded into.
- Quicken® Software. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file.
- Microsoft Money. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file. Microsoft Money is not available for Mac users.
- QIF. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a Quicken-format file. Quicken-format files (.QIF) cannot be used to import information into Quicken 2005.
- CSV. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a comma separated values file format for use in spreadsheet programs. For PC users, the comma separated values file format can be used with any spreadsheet program. For Mac users, this file format can only be used with Microsoft Excel.
- Click Download transactions.