Personal Internet Banking
Internet Banking from First United is a convenient, secure and easy way to access your accounts 24/7. You can check balances or perform other account operations without leaving the comfort of home…or wherever you are!
- Access your deposit and loan account history
- View eStatements and other electronic documents
- Transfer money between accounts *
- Link your debit card to a new or existing PayPal account
- Setup eBills to store your invoices from major retailers
- Setup alerts for low balances, transactions, transfers and more
- Issue Stop Payments **
- Reorder checks **
- Send secure questions and messages to First United
- Use Web Connect to automatically update balances and enter transactions in Quicken
- Personal Internet Banking
- Personal Mobile Banking
- Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- PayPal Integration
- BaZing with YouFirst
- Card Controls & Alerts
- Mobile Payments
For your business
New. Improved. Convenient.
Your digital experience is important to us. That’s why we made improvements to internet banking – helping you stay connected to your money, with added convenience and confidence.
Enroll in Personal Internet Banking
To enroll in internet banking, you may need to enter some the following personal information for security purposes and to help confirm your identity. The amount of information required depends on the option you choose to use for registration. It is important that this information matches exactly what we have on record for you to ensure faster access.
- Your full name and birthdate
- Your full or partial social security number
- A valid email address
- The last four (4) digits of your First United debit card and PIN
- Your contact information, address or mother’s maiden name
- Recent or original account balance
Ready to start?
Click here to begin enrollment in personal internet banking.
Learn more about eStatements.
Pay Bills Faster
Learn more about Bill Pay.
View our printable getting started guide.
We’re passionate about building customized solutions.
* Transfers and withdrawals from certain types of accounts to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, computer transfers, check, draft, or similar order to third parties is limited to six (6) per month or statement cycle. ** Fees may apply. Please ask for details or a copy of the current fee schedule by contacting Customer Care Center at 1-888-692-2654.
The Download Banking Transactions page is used to download banking transactions to your local computer for use in other applications, such as Quicken®, Microsoft® Money, or Microsoft® Excel.
You can access the Download Banking Transactions page by clicking Download Banking Transactions on the Accounts menu.
- Click the “All” Menu icon to access all Personal Internet Banking options.
- Choose the “Transactions” option from this menu to expand the available Transaction options.
- Click “Download” from the Transactions menu.
- Select the account for which you want to download transactions.
- Enter a “from” date and a “to” date to specify the date range of the transactions you want to download.
- Select the file format type you want the transactions to be downloaded into.
- Quicken® Software. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file.
- Microsoft Money. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file. Microsoft Money is not available for Mac users.
- QIF. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a Quicken-format file. Quicken-format files (.QIF) cannot be used to import information into Quicken 2005.
- CSV. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a comma separated values file format for use in spreadsheet programs. For PC users, the comma separated values file format can be used with any spreadsheet program. For Mac users, this file format can only be used with Microsoft Excel.
- Click Download transactions.