My Personal Savings
First United’s My Personal Savings is easy to open and even easier to use. As long as you maintain a balance of $100, you’ll earn interest. This account is as simple–and as strong–as they get.
- $1 minimum to open
- No quarterly service charge
- Earns interest as long as you maintain a $100 balance
- Easy, secure access to your money
- eStatements and image statements are available
Additional Features and Services
Execute all sorts of banking transactions without having to leave your home or office. It’s easy and secure.
On the run? You can access account balances, transfer funds and even pay bills using our mobile app.
Just snap a picture of your deposit with your smartphone, press a few buttons, and you’ve completed your banking for the day.
Visa Debit Card
Earn reward points without accumulating debt with the card that links to your checking account.
Access account information, transfer funds, and even place check reorders 24-7 from the convenience of your phone.
Customer Service Center
Our skilled associates are just a phone call away, until 8 PM on weekdays, to answer all your banking needs.
Here, banking is all about you. Let us serve you better.
Please download these account disclosures and save them for your records.
* Accounts can only be opened in the following states and/or districts: West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, District of Columbia. Accounts cannot be opened by individuals under the age of 18. Charge for Non-First United (Foreign) ATM usage is $3.49 per transaction. Please note that the debit card ordered with these accounts will be our standard debit card. To customize your order, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-692-2654 upon completing your account process.
Attention: When opening an Online Account, your digital access will be limited to read-only. If you need immediate access, please contact our Customer Service Center for verification. Otherwise, a member of our team will reach out to you on the next business day after account opening at the number provided at account setup.