Our North Central West Virginia team is happy to help!
In a time when it seems like so many banks are just the same, First United is here with the heart to be different. It’s not just that we’re locally owned with a team that lives and works in the places you call home, it’s that we’re dedicated to helping you. We build solutions that are so customized, you’d swear we only had one customer–you!
That’s why our customers call us “my bank.” We can’t wait for you to see just what we have to offer.
Morgantown, WV 26505
651 Suncrest Towne Centre
Morgantown, WV 26505
LOBBY BANKING HOURS:
For the safety of our communities, general access to our lobbies is currently unavailable. Our Drive-up service remains open and our staff is available by phone or email to help address your banking needs.
DRIVE-UP BANKING HOURS:
2 Drive-up banking lanes
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 12:00 noon
ATM at Drive-up (accepts deposits)
About Our Branch
The Suncrest Centre Community Office opened in 2009 and offers financial innovation – from our universal banker approach to self-serve digital tools. This full-service branch is ready to help meet your personal or business financial goals, through the channel you prefer. Our internet or mobile banking options help you manage your financial life anywhere, anytime. Talk with a Banking Specialist or perform digital banking tasks using our Discovery Center or ATM channels.
- Discovery Center – Experience touchscreen and tablet technologies for yourself or have one of our associates guide you through any of our digital tools.
- Community Room – This area is available to any local organization or non-profit to conduct meetings.
- Official Checks – Stop in any First United location to purchase your official checks.
- Night Drop – Our office comes equipped with convenient night depositories.
- Wire Transfers – Send money fast using our wire services.
- Safe Box – Safe deposit boxes starting as low as $5 per month.
- Notary Services – Many of our associates are certified notaries and can help you to certify your documents.
- Coin machine – Exchange your loose change for cash or make a deposit into a First United account.
Use the links above to explore our site further to find a product or service that’s right for you.