Tri-Towns Community Office
Piedmont, WV 26750
51 Ashfield St
Piedmont, WV 26750
LOBBY BANKING HOURS:
Our lobby is accessible by appointment-only. Our Drive-Up service remains open during business hours and digital services are accessible 24/7.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Upon entering our facility for a scheduled appointment, please expect to wear a mask and practice social distancing. If you are feeling ill, we ask that you DO NOT enter our facility but look to our digital services or Customer Service Center to help address your banking needs. We appreciate your efforts to help to maintain a safe environment for you and our employees.
DRIVE-UP BANKING HOURS:
1 Drive-up banking lane
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
ATM AVAILABILITY :
This office has an offsite ATM, located at Route 135 and Main St., Westernport
About Our Branch
The Tri-Towns Community Office opened in 1988 and offers financial innovation – from our universal banker approach to self-serve digital tools. This full-service branch is ready to help meet your personal or business financial goals, through the channel you prefer. Our internet or mobile banking options help you manage your financial life anywhere, anytime. Talk with a Banking Specialist or utilize the ATM for withdrawals, deposits, transfers and more:
- Official Checks – Stop in any First United location to purchase your official checks.
- Night Drop – Our office comes equipped with convenient night depositories.
- Wire Transfers – Send money fast using our wire services.
- Safe Box – Safe deposit boxes starting as low as $5 per month.
- Notary Services – Many of our associates are certified notaries and can help you to certify your documents.
- Coin machine – Exchange your loose change for cash or make a deposit into a First United account.
Use the links above to explore our site further to find a product or service that’s right for you.