Center City Community Office
Cumberland, MD 21502
115 W Harrison St
Cumberland, MD 21502
LOBBY BANKING HOURS:
All First United offices have returned to managed lobby access or appointment-only basis. Our Drive-Up service remains open during business hours and digital services are accessible 24/7.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Upon entering our facility for a scheduled appointment, please expect to wear a mask and practice social distancing. If you are feeling ill, we ask that you DO NOT enter our facility but look to our digital services or Customer Service Center to help address your banking needs. We appreciate your efforts to help to maintain a safe environment for you and our employees.
DRIVE-UP BANKING HOURS:
2 Drive-up banking lanes
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
ATM Walk-up (accept deposits)
ATM at Drive-up (does not accept deposits)
About Our Branch
The Center City Community Office opened in 1982 and offers financial innovation – from our universal banker approach to self-serve digital tools. This full-service branch is ready to help meet your personal or business financial goals, through the channel you prefer. Our internet or mobile banking options help you manage your financial life anywhere, anytime. Talk with a Banking Specialist or perform digital banking tasks using our Discovery Center or ATM channels.
- Discovery Center – Experience touchscreen and tablet technologies for yourself or have one of our associates guide you through any of our digital tools.
- Community Room – This area is available to any local organization or non-profit to conduct meetings.
- Official Checks – Stop in any First United location to purchase your official checks.
- Night Drop – Our office comes equipped with convenient night depositories.
- Wire Transfers – Send money fast using our wire services.
- Safe Box – Safe deposit boxes starting as low as $5 per month.
- Notary Services – Many of our associates are certified notaries and can help you to certify your documents.
- Coin machine – Exchange your loose change for cash or make a deposit into a First United account.
Use the links above to explore our site further to find a product or service that’s right for you.