When you’re a nonprofit, it helps to have a bank that supports you.
First United is working to make a difference for those who make a difference.
Nonprofits serve a critical role in our communities and we’re here to make sure you have everything you need to succeed. As a local, community bank, we understand the importance of service. It’s what drives us to help our neighbors, families and businesses reach their potential.
We’re committed to helping nonprofits become financially stronger and smarter, more successful, and better positioned for further growth. Our goal is simple: We want to empower you so that you can continue to empower the people you serve.
Our nonprofit clients have benefited greatly from our commitment to:
- Learning about and understanding the unique banking and wealth management needs of your organization
- Helping you stay compliant with funding agencies / sources
- Introducing you to additional lending partnership opportunities and investment management services
- Helping your clients plan for self-sufficiency
- Helping you with succession planning or a change in ownership
- Providing services such as checking, savings, payment processing, online banking access, retirement planning, investment management and personal banking for your employees and board members
- Periodical educational seminars for nonprofits featuring leaders who share their knowledge of topics including fundraising, financials, investment policy review, as well as board and business development to name a few
- Another benefit is that our Customer Care Center is open late so when you have a question, a neighbor is always here with an answer.
We invite you to meet with our team for a specialized discovery of your nonprofit, during which we’ll complete a full financial review or your organization, outline your objectives, and prioritize your present and future needs and goals, as well as how to meet them.
“First United is more than just a bank. They are people who genuinely care about you!”