You should not submit the following types of checks:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees
- Checks containing obvious alteration, or which you know or suspect are fraudulent Foreign checks (non-US Checks)
- Checks dated more than six (6) months prior to the date of deposit
- Federal government checks (Checks issued by the US Treasury Department)
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any check transmitted through the service at its’ discretion and is not responsible for checks we do not receive.