My Choice Money Market Account
For higher balances, First United gives you the opportunity to earn money market interest without sacrificing convenience. The First United My Choice Money Market Account can put your money to work for you. And while you earn interest, you still have fast, easy access to funds with a VISA® check card.
- $50 minimum to open
- $16.49 monthly service charge can be avoided by maintaining a balance of $2,500
- Up to 6 withdrawals are allowed per billing cycle. Each additional withdrawal is $37.49 each
- Earns competitive money market interest
- Maintain fast access to your money
- Integrates with Online Banking
- eStatements and image statements are available
Additional Features and Services
Execute all sorts of banking transactions without having to leave your home or office. It’s easy and secure.
On the run? You can access account balances, transfer funds and even pay bills using our mobile app.
Just snap a picture of your deposit with your smartphone, press a few buttons, and you’ve completed your banking for the day.
Visa Debit Card
Earn reward points without accumulating debt with the card that links to your checking account.
Access account information, transfer funds, and even place check reorders 24-7 from the convenience of your phone.
Customer Service Center
Our skilled associates are just a phone call away, until 8 PM on weekdays, to answer to all your banking needs.
We’re passionate about building customized solutions.
Please download these account disclosures and save them for your records.
* Accounts can only be opened in the following states and/or districts: West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, District of Columbia. Accounts cannot be opened by individuals under the age of 18. Charge for Non-First United (Foreign) ATM usage is $3.49 per transaction. Please note that the debit card ordered with these accounts will be our standard debit card. To customize your order, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-692-2654 upon completing your account process.
Attention: When opening an Online Account, your digital access will be limited to read-only. If you need immediate access, please contact our Customer Service Center for verification. Otherwise, a member of our team will reach out to you on the next business day after account opening at the number provided at account setup.