Elite Business Checking
Even with higher volumes, my bank gives you the ability to avoid monthly fees with this powerful business checking solution. Elite Business Checking from First United is loaded with great features and, of course, it’s backed by a dedicated team of helpful business bankers.
- 400 free items (debits and credits) per month
- Additional items are only $0.49
- Free notary service
- Free cashiers checks/official checks
- Free paper statements with check images
- Free telephone banking
- No fees for point-of-sale transactions
- No fees on withdrawals from select ATMs worldwide
- $33.49 monthly maintenance fee
- Maintenance fee is waived with a $5,000 average monthly checking balance or $150,000 in combined commercial loans and deposits
With Elite Business Checking, you’ll also get these special bonuses:
- No treasury management services set-up fee, a $136 value
- $50 discount on your first order of checks
- $100 discount on commercial loan fees
- $10 discount on stop payment charges
- No fee for domestic wires
Additional Features and Services
Business Internet Banking
Execute all sorts of banking transactions without having to leave your home or office. It’s easy and secure.
Business Mobile Banking
On the run? You can access account balances, transfer funds and even pay bills using our mobile app.
Just snap a picture of your deposit with your smartphone, press a few buttons, and you’ve completed your banking for the day.
Visa Debit Card
Earn reward points without accumulating debt with the card that links to your business checking account.
Access account information, transfer funds, and even place check reorders 24-7 from the convenience of your phone.
Customer Service Center
Our skilled associates are just a phone call away, until 8 PM on weekdays, to answer to all your banking needs.
“My Bank opened the door with open arms to us. They were very supportive and were excited about what our plans were and very helpful. They are there for any needs that we need. They have given us many different ideas for what they can do to help us make our business better and bigger.”