Personal / Christmas Savings
Are you saving for a specific goal? My bank can help you get there faster!
Our Christmas Savings account makes holiday shopping a lot less stressful. Throughout the year, you make contributions from a First United checking account and your balance accrues interest. In October, the accumulated balance is transferred back into your checking account.
A Personal Savings account works similarly, but you get to pick the date that your balance is transferred back to checking.
- Make contributions and earn interest on your balance
- We hold your money securely until the account matures
- No service fees, but a fee and loss of interest will apply if you withdraw before maturity
- Requires a First United deposit account
Additional Features and Services
Execute all sorts of banking transactions without having to leave your home or office. It’s easy and secure.
On the run? You can access account balances, transfer funds and even pay bills using our mobile app.
Just snap a picture of your deposit with your smartphone, press a few buttons, and you’ve completed your banking for the day.
Visa Debit Card
Earn reward points without accumulating debt with the card that links to your checking account.
Access account information, transfer funds, and even place check reorders 24-7 from the convenience of your phone.
Customer Service Center
Our skilled associates are just a phone call away, until 8 PM on weekdays, to answer to all your banking needs.
Please download these account disclosures and save them for your records.
* Accounts can only be opened in the following states and/or districts: West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, District of Columbia. Accounts cannot be opened by individuals under the age of 18. Charge for Non-First United (Foreign) ATM usage is $3.49 per transaction. Please note that the debit card ordered with these accounts will be our standard debit card. To customize your order, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-692-2654 upon completing your account process.
Attention: When opening an Online Account, your digital access will be limited to read-only. If you need immediate access, please contact our Customer Service Center for verification. Otherwise, a member of our team will reach out to you on the next business day after account opening at the number provided at account setup.